- Agency’s Mandate, Vision, Mission, and List of Officials
- Vision By 2028, we will be the Premier Water Utility in Pangasinan that provides quality water and services in compliance with International Organization Standards (ISO) 9001:2015 – Quality Management System, 45001:2018 – Occupational Safety and Health, and 14001:2015 – Environmental Management.
To distribute best quality, sustainable and affordable water and services, and to expand coverage area for the benefit of all the populace of the City of Alaminos and nearby towns without compromising our natural resources.
- Integrated Management System (IMS) Policy
- The ACWD commits to consistently distribute adequate, safe and potable water to our concessionaires through the provision of affordable and cost-effective services.
- The ACWD commits to prevent and eliminate work related injury, ill-health, hazards, occupational health and safety risks, through the provision of safe and healthy working conditions.
- The ACWD commits to protect the environment, prevent pollution, and conserve natural resources in the conduct of our operations.
- The ACWD commits to engage the employees in the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management System through consultation and participation.
- The ACWD commits to comply with all applicable requirements and ensure the continual improvement and enhancement of our integrated management system.
- Mission To distribute best quality, sustainable and affordable water and services, and to expand coverage area for the benefit of all the populace of the City of Alaminos and nearby towns without compromising our natural resources.
- Core Values
INTEGRITY (Mapagkakatiwalaan) – Honesty and transparency in service and dealing with stakeholders.
DEDICATION (Dedikasyon) – passion and commitment to deliver the best services to the concessionaires and for the concessionaires.
EXCELLENCE (Kahusayan) – delivering the best quality services.
ACCOUNTABILITY (May Pananagutan) – assuming responsibility in all actions
LOYALTY (Katapatan) – faithfulness to commitments and obligations.
CUSTOMER-ORIENTEDNESS (Pagbigay tuon sa konsyumer) – customers need is the utmost priority.
TEAMWORK (Pagkakaisa) – ACWD works together to achieve the agency’s purpose.
- Core Values
- Annual Financial Report
- 2022 AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- 2021 AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- 2020 AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- 2019 AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- 2018 AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- 2017 AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- 2016 AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- 2015 AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- 2014 AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- Approved Corporate Budget
- Annual Procurement Plan (APP-CSE)
- Annual Procurement Plan (APP-NON-CSE)
- Annual Procurement Plan 2024
- Annual Procurement Plan 2023
- Posting Certification
- Annual Procurement Plan Update (June 2023)
- Annual Procurement Plan Update (April - May 2023)
- Annual Procurement Plan Update (March - April 2023)
- Annual Procurement Plan Update (March 2023)
- Annual Procurement Plan Update (February 2023)
- Annual Procurement Plan Update (January 2023)
- Annual Procurement Plan 2022
- Annual Procurement Plan 2021
- Annual Procurement Plan 2020
- Annual Procurement Plan 2019
- Annual Procurement Plan 2018
- Annual Procurement Plan 2017
- Annual Procurement Plan 2016
- Annual Procurement Plan 2015
- ISO Integrated Management System Certification
- System of Ranking Delivery Units and Individuals
- SALN Filling and Submission Procedure
- Review and Compliance Committee
- Designating and Reconstituting the Committee on Anti-Red Tape (CART) as Embodied in RA No. 11032. otherwise known as the "Ease of Doing Business and Efficient Government Service Delivery Act of 2018"
- ARTA Compliance
- ARTA Compliance for CY 2022
- ARTA Compliance for CY 2021
- ARTA Compliance for CY 2020
- ARTA Compliance for CY 2019
- Alaminos City Water District Citizen’s Charter 2019
- Zero Backlog Certificate
- Zero Backlog Program
- ACWD Covid 19 Mitigation Accomplishment Report CY 2020-2022
- Certificate of No Policy Issuances Rules or Regulations Relevant to Market Competition
- Certificate of Compliance (PhilGEPS Posting)
- Certificate of Water Safety Plan Acceptance
- ACWD CSC Certification of Appreciation - Covid 19 Mitigation
- Administration and Human Resource Department
- Commercial Services Department
- Application for 10% Discount on Water Bill One TIme Availment
- Application for Reconnection Re-Open
- Appplication for Senior Citizen Discount
- New Service Connection
- Report Main Line Leakages Service Line Repair Broken Pipelines Etc
- Request for Transfer Location T-Connection or Cluster
- Request for Transfer of Location with Tapping
- Request of Transfer of Water Meter Tapping Location
- Request for Water Meter Calibration due to High Zero Consumption
- Transfer Name Change Name
- Water Bill Payment
- Engineering and Operations